Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Details In DVLA Change of Address Considered

You can easily change your address when using the web based system the DVLA have set up.

However, generally it'll make your life less complicated when you use the dedicated phone number for DVLA change of address. This way you can make certain that your request was dealt with accordingly. At the same time, you'll be able to ask any questions you might have relating to your driver's licence. Fundamentally, things will probably be a little easier for you when you speak with a real person. It cuts down on the majority of the confusion. bipass the queue

DVLA Contact Number Change of Address

Why you should Update Your Home Address

When you update your address with the DVLA, you will have alterations made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence.

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) will be updated

• There will be a new billing address for any payments that you need to make to the DVLA.

Important

It is crucial that all this information is kept up to date. It means that any correspondence in connection with your driving licence is delivered to the right address. By way of example; if you are unfortunate enough to be captured by a speed camera, you need to know so that you can be able to pay off your fine or contest the charge. By changing your address, you'll be able to make sure that any notices regarding the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be sent to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss those as it may mean paying huge fines!

You also have to ensure your vehicle is registered to the right address for insurance cover purposes.

It is important to note that if you do not inform the DVLA once your address changes, you'll be given a fine of as much as £1, 000. It will be very difficult to challenge this fine, which implies that you're going to be left substantially out of pocket! Obviously, there is going to be a small grace time period for the amount of time that you may have to update your driving licence information, but this is not going to be too much time, therefore we do suggest that the instant you know that anything will change with your situation, you give the DVLA a telephone call on 0843 133 7178. At least you can say that you have that dealt with and it doesn't need to be done ever again.

Comments

• Thanks so much for giving everyone such a marvellous possiblity to read critical reviews from here. It can be so enjoyable and also stuffed with a great time for me and my office co-workers to visit your site particularly 3 times in one week to learn the fresh issues you have got. And indeed, I'm just actually fascinated concerning the mind-blowing pointers served by you. Selected 1 ideas on this page are undeniably the most impressive we have ever had.
  • In the great pattern of things you actually receive a B- for effort and hard work. Exactly where you confused us ended up being in the facts. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And that could not be more correct right here. Having said that, let me reveal to you just what exactly did do the job. Your article (parts of it) is really engaging which is possibly the reason why I am making an effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, despite the fact that I can certainly see a leaps in reasoning you come up with, I am definitely not sure of exactly how you appear to connect the details which in turn make your conclusion. For the moment I will subscribe to your point however hope in the future you actually connect your facts much better.