Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easy Solutions Of DVLA Change of Address Around The UK

It is simple to change your address when using the web based system the DVLA have in place.

DVLA Change of Address

Nonetheless, generally speaking it will make your life much easier if you use the dedicated contact number for DVLA change of address. This way you can ensure that your request was handled accurately. Also, you will be able to ask any questions that you may have regarding your driving licence. Generally, things will be a little easier for you when you speak with a real person. It cuts down on much of the confusion. bipass the queue

Why you should Update Your Home Address

When you update your address with the DVLA, you will have alterations made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence.

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) is going to be kept up to date

• There will be a new billing address for all payments you will want to make to the DVLA.

Very Important

It is important that all this information is kept up to date. It makes sure that any correspondence in connection with your driving licence is delivered to the right address. By way of example; if you're unlucky enough to be caught by a speed camera, you need to know so that you will be able to pay off your fine or contest the charge. By changing your address, you'll be able to make certain that any notices concerning the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be delivered to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss these as it could mean having to pay substantial penalties!

You also have to ensure that your vehicle is registered to the right address for insurance purposes.

It is important to note that if you don't inform the DVLA once your address changes, you will be given a fine as high as £1, 000. It is going to be incredibly tough to challenge this fine, which implies that you're going to be left significantly out of pocket! Naturally, there is going to be a small grace period for the amount of time that you may have to update your driving licence details, but this is not going to be too much time, therefore we do suggest that the instant you know that anything at all will change with your situation, you give the DVLA a telephone call on 0843 133 7178. At least you are able to say that you have that taken care of and it doesn't need to be done again.

Comments

• I happen to be commenting to make you be aware of of the exceptional discovery my cousin's daughter enjoyed reading through your web page. She noticed some pieces, most notably what it is like to possess an amazing helping nature to have a number of people without difficulty learn some tortuous things. You actually exceeded visitors' expected results. Many thanks for displaying the beneficial, dependable, explanatory.
  • Thanks a lot for giving everyone such a wonderful possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It's usually so pleasurable plus full of fun for me personally and my office mates to search your website at a minimum 3 times in a week to find out the newest stuff you have. Of course, I'm just always fulfilled for the mind-blowing concepts you serve. Certain 2 areas in this post are definitely the most effective I have ever had.
  • Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily marvellous opportunity to read from this web site. It is usually very amazing and as well , jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office peers to visit your web site at minimum 3 times in a week to read the newest guides you have. And definitely, we're certainly astounded with the splendid tips you serve. Certain 3 tips in this post are ultimately the simplest I've had.